PREFABRICATION: HIGH QUALITY. LOWER ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- Shortening the implementation time
- Less resources needed at the construction site (human resources, storage space, less water and electricity consumption, less waste generated)
- Greater safety at the construction site
- Reducing the volume of concrete
- Use of raw materials is closely related to a given project
- Can be easily disassembled in the future
ASSUMPTIONS OF THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY AND THE TRACK FOR ZERO-WASTE
The production has a long-term function and is oriented towards waste minimization and the reuse of possible production waste. Thanks to the quick, well-developed assembly system of elements, no waste is generated on the construction site, and the entire investment is carefully planned.
Among others low-emission concretes are used for the production of building structures. 90% of reinforcing bars come from recycling, water used for industrial purposes is reused, collected and rainwater is also used.
All materials used for the production of buildings can be reused. Concrete can be reused as aggregate (e.g. for road construction), reinforcement bars – waste sent to a steel recycling point, which saves 40% of water, and reduces the emission of air pollutants by 86% and water by 76%.
In connection with the production and assembly of ready-made elements, we limit the environmental impact in the following aspects:
- electricity – reducing energy consumption during construction, through assembly in a shorter time than in standard construction, and we conduct continuous energy efficiency tests of our factories,
- water – reduction of water consumption during production as a result of implementing a closed-resource-cycle and reuse in subsequent processes,
- heat losses – we reduce heat losses in the buildings we construct, through the use of modern thermal technologies.
Concrete has excellent thermal properties – low conductivity and high heat capacity – it heats up for a long time in summer and protects against heat, and at night it gives off heat to the environment. In winter, it reduces heat loss.
In the era of significant shortages in the construction market, system products fill the gap in an innovative and economical way: a set of well-matched, ready-made elements shorten the implementation time and minimize the risk of errors. The quality of production has been confirmed by Polish and international certificates.
OUR ECOLOGICAL PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- wind towers – for wind farms,
- hall roofs with increased load capacity – for customers who install solar farms on large surfaces.