Published: March 10, 2020
Due to the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and the awareness of the responsibility of all of us to ensure the safety and well-being of employees, customers, partners and the community, on February 27, the Management Board of the Pekabex Group together with the H&S service decided to introduce preventive measures in the form of:
- information campaign among employees,
- assembly of dispensers with hand disinfectants at workplaces and construction sites where our employees reside,
- increased cleaning control at workplaces, consisting in additional disinfection of common areas - door handles, doors, furniture in the dining room,
- decision to turn off air conditioning in all company buildings,
- purchase of medical thermometers for each plant and for construction workers.
We monitor the situation on an ongoing basis and cooperate with relevant services, which allows us to take further quick actions if needed.